Dear RentMen visitors, JDDanielsXXX chose to answer 16 interview questions that were last updated on 08 Jul 2022
- If you have to pick one thing that everyone else should absolutely know about you, what would it be?Seriously I'm your overall, easy-going nice guy who isn't full of himself or about drama. I don't care for drama, and don't have a care to be around it. I was raised growing up to treat others the way you would want to be treated, and do carry that belief in my everyday life. I'm about having fun, exploring new and different adventures this world has to offer. It's all about enjoying and living life to the fullest as were never promised tomorrow. One thing about me people don't know is: I love kids, and give every month a certain portion of my tips to children's hospitals and adult healthcare foundations across the globe. I believe in giving and not always taking. Been very blessed and fortunate in my life, and think of those in this world who are not as fortunate as us. Been taught when you give to those in need you'll be blessed 10 times more than what you gave, and am a witness to that as I have been blessed with the best by being a kind person giving back into the community in however way I can possible. :). Be a blessing to those who have been a blessing to you in return - especially to our kids of tomorrow who are up and coming of the new generation who need a helping hand.
- What are your hobbies? What do you like to do in your spare time?1.Home Décor. Live and high-rise penthouse overlooking the entire Atlanta Buckhead/Midtown skyline, and enjoying currently decorating it on my spare time whenever I take a day off from working or not on the road constantly. Moved in about 4 months ago, and still getting settled in trying to decorate more. Everything is coming along quite nicely, and can't wait to entertain a lot of my clients, close friends, and family soon. As a southern I tend to entertain a lot of my clients - especially those long-term clients I'm very close to. Less worry of them having to book a hotel or resort where they can have it camping out with me. Smile.
2. I love to try out different restaurants thought-out Atlanta, NYC, Chicago, Europe, Australia - all over the world as I have been to many, and know good eats.
3. Hanging out with Family and close friends
4. Love to cook. Yes guys - I can get down in the kitchen as well as in the bedroom. It's an honor to cook for my clients. What brings a smile to my face is when my guys enjoy my cooking. Sometimes to win a man's heart is food that is well prepared with a little TLC. We southern boys tend to think that way.
- How do you go that ‘extra mile' in your life?I tend to make the experience a client has with me not all about business, but about getting to know them, and what turns them on by making they're fantasy - a reality. Again - it's about pleasing them - not me. I enjoy making my clients happy, and that's more of a bigger reward then any tip can ever provide is to see my client walk out of that door with a smile on his face.
- What makes you stand out from the crowd?My Personality and unique way of professionalism in pleasing my clients needs to the fullest and most memorable experience.
- What do you do for fun?I love to mostly hiking, swimming, romantic dinners, sightseeing, shopping, and spend time with friends and family when I can. I like to get(when I have the spare time which is rare nowadays I'm so busy with work) the opportunity to meet and network with other s who are nice and as down-to-earth as I am. I meet with a lot of s in the business and tend to have a good time getting to know them as they have fun getting to know me.
- Tell us what you consider to be your greatest life experience.One of the best experiences in my life was when a client took me on a cruise sailing the Caribbean back in Winter of 2014 before I won the 2014 Newbies Choice Of The Year Award in January of 2015. What a thrill it was to have dinner at the Captain's table before the end of the trip sailing along the sea for the first time. Another experience was when a client took me to Dubai not long later after I won Of The Year in January of 2016. The client treated me to a trip to Dubai as a celebration/congratulation gift in my honor of winning the award. One thing my grandmother taught me in life is to live life the fullest like you won a million dollars. I felt like a million dollars being on that trip that's for sure. Was like being in a whole new world - enjoying awhole new life, different atmosphere, and culture. Had the time of my life in Dubai - can't wait to go back in January of 2017. What a BLAST, and a trip I'll never forget that'll always be memorable for me to treasure always.
- What are your greatest personal traits?Very easy - Being loyal, focused, relaxed, and kind to your clients, family or friends. When I'm with a client it is all about THEM. Not me. I'm providing a service that is not only Elite, but unique and special at the sametime to a point where the client can remember and walk away from for a lifetime. I will say winning the 2015 " of the Year" award proved to many of my abilities that I do give the best of service to my clients in many ways possible. You don't win such a prestigious honor winning " Of The Year" in the ing community by giving a "mediocre" or just an okay experience. One of the reasons I won was because of my belief and ability in going far and beyond in giving an awarding experience to ALL my clients at ALL times.
- What is your ‘niche’?My "Niche" is taking Bi and Married men (who are meeting an and being "penetrated" for the first time)to they're limits. I get a lot of Bi and Married clients who want unforgettable experience with an for the first time. Let's say it brings me joy and happiness when I can successfully give such pleasure to these men never had any complaints and have them keep coming back for more. I think the reviews will give a major indication of how satisfied my clients are. Wink.
Been known from multiple clients for making my guys "let go" with my tongue and my "my friend below" multiple times without touching themselves as that for me is a MAJOR TURN ON when my guys can let themselves be free with me like that.
- What kind of diet and fitness regiment do you follow?Very simple:
1. At the gym 5 days a week and work out with a trainer 2 hours a day.
2. Eat healthy organic nutritious fruits and veggies for snacks 3 times a day.
3. Eat light, and not heavy as I tend to wanna stay lean, fit, and trim at all times
I believe in looking my best for my clients as much as possible.
4. Attend yoga class once a week
- What’s your lifestyle? What makes you who you are?My lifestyle is very simple, and fun. I've been brought up in the south as I'm a old-fashion country boy from Stone Mountain, GA who grew up with old-fashioned values(thanks to my parents) that can be quite exciting at times depending on what day of the week it is.
- What would you like your followers to know about you that is unique and even a bit personal?What is personal and unique about me is: I'm proud of my overall success as a world-traveling who's won awards for my hard-work and dedication, but never forget where he came from as I never let success go to my head. I will admit, I enjoy helping groom or give advice(if asked) to other up and coming s in the business be as successful as I am. I'm always rooting seeing others succeed besides myself.
- If you and I were on the beach having some wine and great food, what would you tell me about yourself.I like to get to know more about YOU first, and go from there. I never make the conversation about me in the beginning as I'm out to have a good time with the person or people I'm with. What I would tell you about myself or my life is: I'm an individual who is dedicated to his clients, family, and friends. I'm highly educated, smart, outgoing, romantic, sincere, kind to others(even when others sometimes may not be as kind to me or others in return), and always giving - never selfish.
I'm a world traveler, and been all over the world for business as an or for pleasure for over 17 years. ing was the key success in helping put myself through graduate school as I ended up graduating with honors, and stuck with this profession full-time being I enjoy ing, and enjoy having a good time with my clients, and getting to know them as a person on a business, and personal level.
- How often do you travel? Do you prefer to travel or you are more of a homebody?I travel QUITE a bit for clients who send for me in they're city for overnights or weekend visits. I travel at least every week or every other week. I love to travel with my clients as It's a fun way in me getting to know them better one-on-one outside of ***ing. I can never be of a homebody as I enjoy being on the go traveling too much.
What can I say - I'm a people person.
- What should others absolutely know about you?Very nice, clean cut, All-American, down-to-earth classy guy who's considerate towards others feelings and wants besides my own. Never one to disappoint usually. Just your usual boy next door type, but with a naughty side that's is well disguised until were behind closed doors. Evil grin!!!
- What do you enjoy most about yourself?What I enjoy most about myself is fulfilling other peoples needs and wants. It's an rewarding feeling for me when I make my clients, friends, and family happy to the best of my ability at ALL times - All year round.
- Name 5 things that you can’t live without.Actually there are 8 things I can't live without is:
1. Sex - love sex as I can do it all day long.
2. Gym - Keeping in shape and eating right. Very healthy and important to me to stay fit for my guys as well as for myself.
3. Friends - Love my friends as they have help me get though tough times in the past and do for them in return.
4. Family - Love being there for my loved ones as much as I can and be supportive in many ways possible - especially my mother who I adore.
5. Stability - Always been one who's independent and sufficient in paving my own way to success in life.
6. Food - Believe in eating healthy.
7. Music - Major music lover. Grew up around music as my entire family are musicians or singers of some kind.
8. Vacations - Enjoy taking trips from time-to-time to meditate and relaxing in the sun.